[peel] John Peel Wiki

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Thu Apr 9 22:41:12 CEST 2015

I'm not sure which dates you were looking for, but most show pages should contain the stock phrase "please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List", which is here!

Shows do have the habit of disappearing of they were hosted on websites that then shut down, or the user deleted their account, or in the case of a lot of shows, when the torrent dies.