Pixies Question

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Apr 8 22:55:45 CEST 2015

No Derby Box tapes from me this week, as I've had Easter off, but instead a
question about the Pixies Peel Sessions, which may or may not have been
asked before.

Specifically regarding a session that was recorded in 1990 and listed on
the BBCs old (often wrong) Keeping It Peel site
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/sessions/1990s/1990/Jun11pixies/

It's not mentioned in either of Ken's books - maybe because of the unusual
non-Maida Vale location?

But one of the tracks (Is She Weird) features on the Pixies At The BBC CD
and backs up the claim that it was recorded on June 11 1990. Albeit listing
Miti as the producer and stating a broadcast date of August 20th 1990.
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/20_August_1990
Our wiki page here and Ken's book only mention The Heartthrobs in session.
No Pixies

Our wiki page on the Pixies does list the session though, but says
broadcast date unknown
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Pixies

Interestingly the tracklisting for the show on 21st August starts with Is
She Weird, but the link is dead so I can't check
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/21_August_1990

Any ideas?