[peel] Cover Versions

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Sep 28 23:05:28 CEST 2014

i'm not the man for this as I only discovered today that song to the siren is a cover version ... my favourite was Anarchy in Timperley by Frank of theSidebottom but don't know if Mr Peel played it - I have it on one of those NME tape thingies

From: "saipanda@... [peel]" <peel@...m>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 26 September 2014, 13:56
Subject: [peel] Cover Versions

Hi folks,

A request for help.

Always keen to open up a new front over on the wiki, I recently started up a new page on cover versions played by Peel:

Cover Versions

    Cover Versions
Unusual cover versions are among the best-remembered features of Peel’s programmes, from ABBA...
View on peel.wikia.com  Preview by Yahoo
 Regular wiki users have added many things I hadn't thought of on the big list, and I thought it might be an idea to ask the list for further additions or suggestions.To make edits on the wiki, just press the Edit button on the appropriate letter, write in your edit (use "chain" sign at the top of the window for links), then press Publish. If that seems a bit complicated, click on the Talk tab at the top of the page and leave a message with your suggestions.Many thanks for your help. Steve W