Cover Versions

saipanda@... saipanda@...
Fri Sep 26 14:56:50 CEST 2014

Hi folks,

A request for help.

Always keen to open up a new front over on the wiki, I recently started up a new page on cover versions played by Peel:

Cover Versions http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Cover_Versions

 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Cover_Versions

 Cover Versions http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Cover_Versions Unusual cover versions are among the best-remembered features of Peel’s programmes, from ABBA...

 View on peel.wikia.com http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Cover_Versions
 Preview by Yahoo

Regular wiki users have added many things I hadn't thought of on the big list, and I thought it might be an idea to ask the list for further additions or suggestions.

To make edits on the wiki, just press the Edit button on the appropriate letter, write in your edit (use "chain" sign at the top of the window for links), then press Publish.

If that seems a bit complicated, click on the Talk tab at the top of the page and leave a message with your suggestions.

Many thanks for your help.

Steve W