[peel] Re: S013 and S014

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Mon Oct 27 16:41:33 CET 2014

I have to confess that I actually captured the Torch Song track on tape so was able to listen to it more than once. I may have been recording some songs from the charts that I liked that evening and recorded it by accident, or possibly it was being used as a "bed" for the DJ to talk over. I don't know why I was bothering recording off Lux though, as the reception was generally awful.

DM

________________________________
 From: "'Stuart Brooks' stuartb@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 22 October 2014, 0:51
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: S013 and S014

That’s some memory you have Doc.

I remember hearing a track in the car in 1982 and remembering I’d heard it
on the Peel Show a few months before that, not knowing what it was at the time.
I remember these facts, and where I was in the car hearing it,  but I have
no idea what the track or artist was or even what it sounds like.

I live in hope that my memory will one day be jogged by one of these old
tapes!
Stuart