[peel] BBC Radio Times listings finally available

Vince Nzo meltormentsingers@...
Fri Oct 17 21:24:36 CEST 2014

Thanks for the Radio Times link, Paul Webster. Much appreciated.

A quick glance at some of its content immediately raises a few questions with regards to my pet-project "The Bonzo's At The Beeb"

I wonder if someone could answer one of the following two questions:
Was it customary that John Peel always played a full session in one show? Of did it happen that he played three songs from one session during one show, and what was left the next Sunday?

What is exactly meant with a "repeat". Was this a one-on-one rebroadcasting of a full 2 hours show or was it that the one or more recordings from a session were repeated.

In the meantime thanks for your attention,
Best regards, Vincent

      From: "Paul Webster paul@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
 To: Peel Yahoo Group <peel@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:25 AM
 Subject: [peel] BBC Radio Times listings finally available

    The BBC "Genome" project finally visible to the outside (of the BBC) world.Radio Times listings digitisedOf course, this is what was planned to be broadcast rather than what really happened but should prove useful.
http://genome.ch.bbc.co.uk/

2988663001hd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;{color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space