[peel] Ping Branko

Br br@...
Wed Oct 15 00:11:12 CEST 2014

Hi Stuart,

> Hi it was the one with orange.nl at the end.

Ah, that one doesn't work anymore, the ISP changed its name.

> As I said in the email that went nowhere, I'm sure I speak for all on the group
> how grateful we are for the space, and if you ever get fed up doing it, you
> will need to let us know how it is done!

Just let me know which folder name I should use, and where I can send login
details.

If there is going to be a lot data uploaded I have to move some older stuff
to alternate storage, but I think I can manage to keep everything online.

Anyway, you can always contact me directly at my br@... address.

And for DM: I've already put the 2002 show in the "shows/2002" folder.

Thanks,
Branko