[peel] Ping Branko

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Tue Oct 14 01:19:38 CEST 2014

Hi it was the one with orange.nl at the end. Reason I was asking is that I've been in contact with someone who has quite a few peel shows and I suggested to him getting in contact with you about arranging a folder and discussing space requirements.
As I said in the email that went nowhere, I'm sure I speak for all on the group how grateful we are for the space, and if you ever get fed up doing it, you will need to let us know how it is done!
Stuart