[peel] Re: Return of the Gumtree Tapes

haze.harrison@... haze.harrison@...
Tue Nov 18 16:57:00 CET 2014

Hi Stuart, All those small files are Peel clips from the Gumtree tapes (though sadly very little of John himself is present). As you can tell I'm struggling to get everything updated on the wiki so please feel free to "Get stuck in" beware though that there may be three files for the same date/show  yy/mm/dd will be the first version, "John Peel yy/mm/dd will be a newer version with extra tracks. If a file has g or gw at the end that indicates the Gumtree tape colour and gw will be the most complete. Hopefully I'll get time to do a bit of this myself later in the week...

 Haze