[peel] Re: Return of the Gumtree Tapes

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Tue Nov 18 15:44:59 CET 2014

Hi Haze,

Noticed the bunch of files on the Mooo uploaded in July, the smaller ones from February to March 1984 and the December 18th one. Are they actually from Peel Shows? Certainly all except the December show dates coincide with actual shows, the tracks are all 60s or earlier soul, jazz and could easily have been played by Peel.
I also see there are more shows from late May onwards that have appeared! Would you like some help adding these to the wiki or would you prefer to do this yourself?

Please pass on our appreciation to the rest of the Gumtree group for helping make these files available!

Stuart