For all the new tapes.....

billfromnorthwales@... billfromnorthwales@...
Thu Nov 13 22:35:10 CET 2014

Rob just state it NOW, as an ADVISORY file name for all the new tapes that are coming.   People can use it or not . We can't undo all the file names that have been generated BUT we can suggest for all future ones at least something like

YYYY-MM-DD <Your way of describing contents>.mp3

 as the  standard. (people can ignore it if they want, its not a dictate)

Then maybe advise on a file structure for the new files on the Mooo.

We are here for the long term, so as old shows get updated or replaced, then can fall in line with this method, Or if we start doing Flac versions of the files or whatever

 How was the use of CAPITALS for effect?