Begging letter...

thebarguest@... thebarguest@...
Wed Nov 12 23:55:29 CET 2014

Agree Paul - wow! Severe/hyper thanks to those involved for this and the 790122 Peel show that I'm hearing now after some Peel-esque red wine! God, what a nice surprise - it's like Christmas come early (sorry for the cliché).. I've been hoping for years that the medium-wave audio quality of the 400 tapes would be improved upon... Heard Billy Idol on Radio 5 last week - he sounded quite chipper, a bit subdued (yeah contradictory, but life's like that maybe). "So this is real life" (H. Devoto 1978) .... The audio quality of this 790122 show sounds at least as good as stuff on BBC iplayer, can't get over it, wow. Many thanks again guy(s)....