Mooo Re-org

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Nov 5 14:54:54 CET 2014

Something that has bugged me for a while - now that the ripping efforts of
the many have reached such heights, the Mooo folder structure is somewhat
sprawling - with individuals having their own upload directories and
different naming/folder formats

Would there be any interest in trying to reorganise the folder structure
and renaming files to a standard format?

I realise the major knock-on to this would be tons of broken links on the
wiki, so that may put us off, but I think it would be beneficial to have
some sort of librarianship going on..

Your OCD chum
Rob