[peel] Wanted: Top Gear shows

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Mon May 12 23:30:39 CEST 2014

Hi Vincent. Usually for older shows the recorded audio is the only information we have but on occasion a track listing without audio has been unearthed sometimes from listener diaries. In this case the track listing is complete but the audio is not. When this happens it is annotated in the listing which tracks are on the available files, as it is here.
Unfortunately I can see from the page the track you are looking for wasn't recorded.

Anyway good luck with your essay. And thanks for your offer but as you say these
Top Gears  are widely available. Any bonzo specific queries just ask here I'm not an expert myself but there may be a few here who are!
Stuart