[peel] Talisman

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sun Mar 23 16:38:00 CET 2014

OK I have uploaded two Talisman sessions from 1981, one for Peel and one for Skinner. Don’t know if they are complete. They are in my Mooo folder.
Stuart

From: Pete Conkerton
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 2:03 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Talisman

On edit, found two of the tracks on a mixtape on the 9/9/81 page - should've looked there first - so just one missing.

Pete

On Sunday, 23 March 2014, 12:43, Pete Conkerton <klacktoveedesteen@...> wrote:

To the rather lovely Leeds Brudenell last night for an excellent gig by The Selecter supported by Talisman. I was then surprised to find that I don't have Talisman's only Peel session (9th Sept 1981). I don't suppose....?

Forthcoming events at the Brudenell of interest to this group: Cud, The Rezillos (supported by Spizzenergi), Shonen Knife, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Stackridge, Melt Banana, The Three Johns & The Magic Band. It's all happening in Leeds.

Cheers aye, Pete