Beta BBC World Archive Website

Stuart Mchugh stuart@...
Sat Mar 8 14:04:46 CET 2014

> There are a number (actually only a few, don't get excited) of Peel
> interviews etc, including for example a 2003 Write On program dedicated
> to Peel and his producer at that time Bobby Seiler

well well well - I didn't know that Bobby Seiler was Peel's producer. He was MY producer as well !  Ok, it's a very grand claim to fame I know, but he did at least once produce a student radio show I did at Sub CIty in Glasgow in the 90s.

(This was probably around the same time that Sub City won some award and the prize was that the Beeb came to broadcast some shows from their studios - can't recall if Peel was there, but I know that Steve Lamacq was using 'my' desk etc later in the day. Think they were quite surprised at the state of the gear, and replacement chairs had to be sent for!)