[peel] Holidays Competitions

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Jun 17 00:19:17 CEST 2014

Dr Mango

Did I get that wrong - did you produce the  page? Steve merely pointed me in the direction so I jumped to conclusions and assumed it was him.

Its a great page so thank you whoever - and does anyone know the answer to if fhe went to Zimbabwe with Andy K?

Mark

From: "Dr Mango dr_mango2004@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 15 June 2014, 15:59
Subject: Re: [peel] Holidays Competitions

Steve?

DM

From: "MARK LUETCHFORD M.Lu etchford@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, 14 June 2014, 15:03
Subject: [peel] Holidays Competitions

Steve has done a sterling job on a page about Peel's holidays - he took a lot more than I thought. The only destination that I recall that I didn't spot on a quick read through and i may be wrong - didn't he go with Andy K to Zimbabwe?

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Holidays

Also wasn't someone collecting info on competitions? I thought it was Steve but shows how imperfect my memory is!

Been listening to one of the shows from 1992 (think it was LO76 - but had a House of Love session on it.) and Peel announced he was going to do a comp to win a limited edition House of Love EP just as soon as he came up with a question (a common refrain?) ...

Mark