to resolve a doubt

so_it_goes_2512@... so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Jan 30 00:05:13 CET 2014

Hi there

 I've downloaded this programme for you (mp4 format): I will upload and provide you with the link tomorrow. I'm not aware of being unable to download from iplayer: what I suspect you mean is that the files are encoded and have to be seen within a certain time period or with the right software. Thus, I use Get I Player for this purpose.

 If by TV appearance you mean the time I was on Ken Bruce's Pop Master, that was BBC Radio 2, but yes, in my vanity I kept a copy of the whole show, and If it's what you want, I'll do the same.

 All the best
 Steve (TK)