to resolve a doubt

zomgqashiyo@... zomgqashiyo@...
Wed Jan 29 23:04:34 CET 2014

recently i've been wondering. and even more since.
is it true, that people living in the UK can't even download from iPlayer??

judging by some posts on the net ..

can someone living in the UK test this link and try to download this film
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03t8dm9/hd/Panorama_Putins_Games/
open the link and press the download button

i can't, i'm not a UK citizen, but can you, British people, can you?? it would be very interesting to know.

please be kind enough to upload it somewhere for me if it works.
do not afraid please.

and another little request:
has anyone captured our Steve's last year tv appearance?