[peel] A Christrmas Gift For The List From Tom In Atlanta

troche2255@... troche2255@...
Tue Jan 7 23:15:43 CET 2014

Thank You Alan.

Glad you got to it eventually, and felt it is worthwhile.

I got to sit in an edit room and laugh and laugh at all these amazing vintage airchecks. I know of no other American DJ who had the style and wit and longevity of Alley Pat. And the stuff he got away with on air - made up on the spot - is jaw dropping.

I had sent some of these cassettes to Peel in 2002 with an eye toward getting him to comment on camera, DJ to DJ, but alas time ran out.

Access my documentary here

https://vimeo.com/65016982 https://vimeo.com/65016982

and the password is preachers

I know this is off topic so I shan't mention it again.

Enjoy.

Tom In Atlanta