[peel] RE: John Peel March 1981 Uploaded to Moo

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Fri Jan 3 10:27:27 CET 2014

Weird to think you were there taping at same time choosing roughly the same - The Victorian Parents. A band worth hearing again!

I wasn't allowed out ...

________________________________
 From: "egdirdle2013@yahoo.com" <egdirdle2013@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 2 January 2014, 18:46
Subject: [peel] RE: John Peel March 1981 Uploaded to Moo

Last 20 or so minutes are replicated here  http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/30_March_1981 and therefore confirmed as March 30th - Belle Stars are down as having a session broadcast on Richard Skinner on March 2nd.

Blimey I left 20 mins of a C90 tape unfilled for 4 weeks !! I must have actually gone out !!!