John Peel Show Competitions late 90s / early 00s

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Sat Feb 22 11:20:50 CET 2014

Competition 2 winner was a person called "Simon" from Newcastle. On Peel's BBC Radio One show from 14 March 2000, Peel broadcasts his show on the road from London to Glasgow via Newcastle (to give Simon the competition prize). Of course the show was pre-recorded and used to be available on the Mooo Server. I know someone has a copy of this show from 14 March 2000. I would make a request for this show on the Peel Yahoo mail, as I'm keen to listen to it as well.