Couple more from 1990

so_it_goes_2512@... so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Feb 10 23:45:11 CET 2014

I know what you mean Stuart (I still regret not keeping a tape of my 1980 quiz debut on Radio Victory in a show run by a schoolmate who now works for Radio 4), but I would still love to hear them. I only posted the audio because a couple of people who didn't hear it on iplayer asked to hear it. And of course, my 2008 Peel Sessions Poll podcasts are still out there on TK....
 ...anyway, thanks so much for all the Rich shows. As for making a spreadsheet of BFBS shows, be aware that there are still a raft of full shows from Carsten ,1996-2001 vintage, to share, and Dirk's tapes run beyond Peel 300, so there is some road still to travel. A great idea for someone who has the time nonetheless!
 All the best
 Steve (TK)

 PS Still kills me when CW refers to my strapping 19 year-old son as 'baby Alex'.....