[peel] A specific question for a specific person about a specific song by Ivor Cutler

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Thu Feb 6 15:10:04 CET 2014

definitely not out of place - but do you have any peel related cutler stuff to share - eg shows when he played Ivor sessions (if you haven't done so already!)

________________________________
 From: "alexbgrierson@..." <alexbgrierson@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 5 February 2014, 22:04
Subject: [peel] A specific question for a specific person about a specific song by Ivor Cutler

Hello BillfromNorthWales. I noticed on mooo that you had uploaded a recording of Ivor Cutler singing "Do you Ever Feel Lonely" from BBC's old Monday Night At Home. In that same session he played a song called "A Hole In My Head" which is rumoured to have been his first ever song. There is no other recording of it I can find. You wouldn't by any chance have an ideas? Apologies for a Cutler question in a Peel group, but it doesn't feel so out of place, does it?