14th and 15th May 1990

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Tue Feb 4 17:17:16 CET 2014

The 14th May 1990 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/14_May_1990 show is almost complete though the beginning of the first track was missed. Session by Senseless Things. Despite being the same length, the 15th May 1990 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/15_May_1990 show is complete, so the news must have been a bit longer at the start. Deviated Instinct are in session.
John discovered a previously unknown mix of Sackville by Inspiral Carpets in the chuck pile of a record shop. Unfortunately the tape flip occurred during the track. Fortunately I had already recorded this from the show on one of my own mixtapes from the time so I substituted my version to complete the show.
Running out of space so just bought a 4Tb supermooo + USB 3.0 adapter to keep all those Audacity project files on....
Stuart