[peel] New 400 Box shows

Ian Johnson i_d_johnson@...
Fri Dec 5 03:57:28 CET 2014

Hi Stuart, thanks for the advice, we'll contact 6music as you suggest.
Yes, we got the original broadcast and as far as we are aware it was only broadcast twice but the rebroadcast was never heard by the band. As the Russians played a couple of gigs where John DJ'd at the time, we're hoping he mentioned one of them or some other anecdote. His intros and comments are always amusing anyway.
Shame the guy with the tape has gone to ground - that's CMC right?
Cheers,Ian & Julie