[peel] New 400 Box shows

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Fri Dec 5 03:19:41 CET 2014

Hi there

Nobody has been able to contact the recipient of that batch of 20 tapes and unfortunately neither show appears to be in the Derby Box which is bringing such great quality shows just now. Do you know if The  session was ever repeated again? There is always the original broadcast did you get that one OK? As far as a better quality version is concerned then a special request to 6music to rebroadcast the session might work and some bands have got hold of sessions from the BBC for a release eg Darkness and Jive.
Stuart