[peel] Cheerful jig on the rocks (5.8)

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Dec 2 22:30:20 CET 2014

I am very pleased - some great sounds to discover - thanks.

Danse Society - not enough letters - Dance ........?

Am i 5/13ths of the way  there?

________________________________
 From: "patrick smith postscriptxyz@yahoo.co.uk [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 2 December 2014, 4:28
Subject: Re: [peel] Cheerful jig on the rocks (5.8)

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for this share. I don't expect you'll get too many takers, but you have one very happy customer here. Culture Rock, along with JP and AK, were the only radio shows I'd listen to in the mid-80's.

For those interested (and I don't expect there will be too many), here are fleshed out and corrected track listings:

1985-10-06

1. Nitty Gritty - Morning Train
2. Al Campbell - Fight Fe You Rights
3. Al Campbell - One Beer Bad Boy
4. Frankie Paul - Fools Fighting
5. Tenor Saw - Ring The Alarm
6. Daddy Horseman & Ricky Ranking - Chicken Flap
7. Johnny Osborne - I Don't Wanna Be Lonely
8. Gregory Isaacs - Special To Me
9. John Holt - Pretty Gir
10. Black Uhuru - What Is Life?
11. Frankie Paul - Inferiority Complex
12. Dennis Brown - Blood Sweat & Tears
13. Gregory Isaacs - Out There
14. Bob Marley & The Wailers - Marley Mix Up (Exodus/Positive Vibration/Pimper's Paradise/Punky Reggae Party)

1985-10-20

1. Bunny Wailer - Cool Runnings
2. Dennis Brown - Deliverance
3. Slim Smith - The Time Has C
ome
4. Bob Marley & The Wailers - One Drop
5. King Sounds & Israelites - Book Of Rules
6. Dennis Brown - Israel
7. Beres Hammond - One Dance
8. Owen Grey - Darling Patricia
9. Kentrick Patrick - Man To Man