[peel] Cheerful jig on the rocks (5.8)

patrick smith postscriptxyz@...
Tue Dec 2 05:28:15 CET 2014

Hi Steve,
Thanks so much for this share. I don't expect you'll get too many takers, but you have one very happy customer here. Culture Rock, along with JP and AK, were the only radio shows I'd listen to in the mid-80's.
For those interested (and I don't expect there will be too many), here are fleshed out and corrected track listings:
1985-10-06
1. Nitty Gritty - Morning Train2. Al Campbell - Fight Fe You Rights3. Al Campbell - One Beer Bad Boy4. Frankie Paul - Fools Fighting5. Tenor Saw - Ring The Alarm6. Daddy Horseman & Ricky Ranking - Chicken Flap7. Johnny Osborne - I Don't Wanna Be Lonely8. Gregory Isaacs - Special To Me9. John Holt - Pretty Girl10. Black Uhuru - What Is Life?11. Frankie Paul - Inferiority Complex12. Dennis Brown - Blood Sweat & Tears13. Gregory Isaacs - Out There14. Bob Marley & The Wailers - Marley Mix Up (Exodus/Positive Vibration/Pimper's Paradise/Punky Reggae Party)
1985-10-20
1. Bunny Wailer - Cool Runnings2. Dennis Brown - Deliverance3. Slim Smith - The Time Has Come4. Bob Marley & The Wailers - One Drop5. King Sounds & Israelites - Book Of Rules6. Dennis Brown - Israel7. Beres Hammond - One Dance8. Owen Grey - Darling Patricia9. Kentrick Patrick - Man To Man10. Penguin - Slipper11. Tippa Irie - The Telephone12. Smiley Culture - Noff Personality13. Jah Shaka (feat. Aswad) - Drum Dub14. Sylvia Tella - He's My Baby15. The Blackstones - Heartbreaker16. Roy Ray - Trash & Ready
Cheers,
Pad
      From: "so_it_goes_2512@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
 To: peel@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, 1 December 2014, 23:18
 Subject: [peel] Cheerful jig on the rocks (5.8)

     Hi allBrockleyal has cast his net a bit wider for today's offering, with two Ranking Miss P shows for you:1985-10-06 and 20Since this is not being Wiki'd, our benefactor has also provided a snapshot of his inlay card as track listing. Soberingly, the first show went out on the night of PC Keith Blakelock's death.An excellent piece of audio gold with many thanks to Alan.Best wishesotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:cen {border-right:none !important;}-->