[peel] Re: Pointless pastime?

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Mon Apr 14 11:10:57 CEST 2014

I'm still looking for Terry Paine to complete a 70's Crystal Palace side although I lost the book many years ago - now is that pointless or what!

________________________________
 From: "markc63@..." <markc63@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 14 April 2014, 9:34
Subject: [peel] Re: Pointless pastime?

Exactly the sort pointless pastime that this forum is for - obviously notwithstanding the diligent archiving and reconstructing of 40 odd years of British radio history of course.

Talking of pointless pastimes, is anyone collecting World Cup Panini stickers? I went back to collecting them after hearing John mention that he used to do the same, probably sometime in the nineties.

Mark C