WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR JOHN!!!

numbernine@... numbernine@...
Sun Apr 13 17:09:17 CEST 2014

Apart from playing the music he played and would have played what a great way to celebrate the memory of him. Biggest hurdle jumped, just hope nothing silly happens now...    His spirit through us was in Istanbul nine years ago and I'm sure it was at Anfield today.  Sheila and Co must be joyous. John Leonhard is going to be 10 on November 4. Ten years!  I ordered a replica personalised Liverpool shirt for his brother Raymond (11) last week. He requested number 34. March 4th (Dalglishmas) is his birthdate. Separated from my sons since my wife left me and took them with her little gives me joy these days but this does. If Villa or Bolton can't do it then by default because of John........