[peel] Re: Out On Blue Six

RobF robfleay@...
Thu Sep 26 13:39:04 CEST 2013

MYSTERY FINALLY SOLVED!

I sent a tweet to Mark Radcliffe's current producer on R2 to see if he
could ask..

*Frank* @*frankosonic* <https://twitter.com/frankosonic> 20
Sep<https://twitter.com/frankosonic/status/380974871213125632>

@*jonalewis* <https://twitter.com/jonalewis> Are you able to settle an
argument? could you ask Mark Radclife why his original R1 show was called
"Out On Blue Six"?

       *Jon Lewis* @*jonalewis* <https://twitter.com/jonalewis>

@*frankosonic* <https://twitter.com/frankosonic> Blue Six was imaginary
planet where music was superior. Mark was marooned 'out there'. Name poss
inspired by minor Manc band