Mixtape of unshared shows from 1984

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Mon Sep 16 20:19:33 CEST 2013

Hi All,
A group of us have recently acquired over 1000 cassettes from a chap in
Scotland. Mostly mixtapes of BBC Radio including Peel, Korner,
Readcliffe, FRS etc.
I have 14 tapes which are Peel and Nightingale from 1984. The first 4
tape inserts are uploaded here Scottish Gumtree Tapes
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/peel/photos/album/1431297484/pic/list>
I'm half way through side B of the first tape and sadly only 2 Peel
links remain. The questions is, how to share these? I'm happy to chop it
into individual shows but then 1984-04-04 is only one track with no sign
of John. What would everyone prefer?
Haze