[peel] Walters Weekly

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Sep 1 10:25:37 CEST 2013

AKs book a good read and I enjoyed seeing him on his promotional tour - still  a "bit" angry and not completely convinced by his guiltlessness re domestic violence BUT hopefully he can put all that behind him. Good to see him back on air if not with his own show:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b038rp8k/How_to_Be_a_World_Music_Star_Buena_Vista_Bhundu_Boys_and_Beyond/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01lt2db

and an old show:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p005xdfl/episodes/player

Mark

________________________________
 From: RobF <robfleay@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 31 August 2013, 21:31
Subject: [peel] Walters Weekly

Just reading Andy Kershaw's biog and it seems that the only person he doesn't have a bad word to say about is John Walters. Which got me thinking - have we any shows on the Mooo server/Wiki where Walters stood in for Peel ( I remember quite a few of these in the late 80's early 90's) or his own Walter's Weekly shows?