[peel] Milestones

egdirdle2013@... egdirdle2013@...
Wed Oct 23 10:50:15 CEST 2013

Andrew had the NO link highlight shows from 1981 - 1987 but he's returning them soon for me to complete ripping. I have edited shows WITH links from Jan 1998 up till the end ( about 50 ? ).
 Also about half a dozen from 1990 - 93.

 If Audacity and me work out. I'll do them fairly regularly.

 I have many best of compilations from Radio 1 night time Mark n Lard shows as well ?

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Second that emotion around stats - we have a long way to go but good to know we have come so far and more stuff is turning up all the time

 As for using audacity - I was (and still am) a technically incompetent but steve so.it.goes helped me via email to sort it.

 Are these whole shows or edited?

 And do you have anything else in your treasure trove?

 Mark