Milestones

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sun Oct 20 21:43:36 CEST 2013

According to my List Of Shows page on the wiki we’ve passed a few important milestones in the availability of Radio 1 shows in recent weeks:

2/5ths of all Peel shows have at least some content recorded and available.
1 out of 5 shows have been preserved in their entirety.
Just over 1/3 of all Radio 1 output has been made available online.

There were just 6 minutes less than 666,666 minutes of Peel Radio One programming created.

Other interesting facts: 1998 is one of the worst years for show availability, you need to go back to 1977 for a leaner year.
6 years have more than 50% show availability, 1992, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004

Stuart