[peel] Pick Of The Week

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Oct 20 18:34:28 CEST 2013

brilliant thanks - good to get all these ...

________________________________
 From: Mike Parker <parkermike81@...>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 20 October 2013, 11:46
Subject: Re: Re: [peel] Pick Of The Week

sure steve, ill do it after dinner

On Sunday, 20 October 2013, 11:43, "so_it_goes_2512@..." <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

Hi Mike

Thanks for this! Checking my list, I realise I have BOP47 that you sent me ages back and I omitted to post - really sorry :-((, so if I do that, is it possible you could upload BOP48 for me in the way you have just done? Cheers mate!

Steve (TK)

---In peel@yahoogroups.com,
 <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks very much Steve,1997 filling out nicely.
New best of Peel vol on the Mooo, ill post them direct from now if Brankos ok with that, thanks your local MP.