[peel] Say it to the rest On behalf of Zomgqashiyo

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Oct 16 10:16:12 CEST 2013

Never ceases to amuse me how people want to listen to old cassettes from
years ago recorded via FM on old technology in the highest possible digital
format. What is it you are expecting to hear exactly?

People say that mp3's lack spectral content, and I say, listen mate, LIFE
lacks spectral content