New 1990 Show

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Fri Nov 15 23:49:24 CET 2013

 Thanks to Rich and yourself for uploading these gems. I love especially the bhangra stuff that Peel used to play regularly (i.e.. virtually every week) on his show in 1990.

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <stuartb@...> wrote:

 8th January 1990 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/08_January_1990
82 minutes of a 90 minute show. Telephone Thing has just been released (to DJs at least) and there are further early plays of Charlatans and KLF. Complete John Chibadura And The Tembo Brothers session, though already featured on an earlier tape.
Very good sound quality (thanks to me chasing the variable azimuth on this batch of TDK D90s)
tks to Rich
 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/08_January_1990