[peel] RE: New Karl Tape March ( some 14th ) 1983

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sat Nov 9 21:41:19 CET 2013

wait til i see the colour of its eyes ...can you point me in the right direction

________________________________
 From: Stuart Brooks <stuartb@brooks22.plus.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 9 November 2013, 1:48
Subject: Re: [peel] RE: New Karl Tape March ( some 14th ) 1983

That’s that wikified. Side 1 was all from Jensen’s show of 23rd March 1983,
featuring sessions from Amazulu and Bauhaus. Some tracks from the Peel Show of
the same date started off side 2, though the show is already available in
complete form. Then it’s a bit of Hensen’s show of the 29th March followed by
three tracks from the Peel show of the same date which is new.

There is a clear AM/FM sound divide, which might help with apportioning
bits of shows for other tapes in the series. But there have been a few Jensen
shows which have sounded like FM, could that be correct Karl?

Just the one unknown Mark on side 1.

Stuart