[peel] Re: British Library Sound And Moving Image

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Mon May 20 20:37:24 CEST 2013

A former member of the band has just confirmed to me that they never did a
song with that title.
The band were in the country at the time, having recorded their first
session the previous day (18/10/88, broadcast 24/10, released on CD 1989).
Their 2nd album wasn't released until 1989, so presumably it was a track
from their first, 1987, album. But there's nothing on there with a similar
name.  They did release a single in 1988: Sophisticated/Havoc Theme.
And this is the only occurrence of the word Nebular on the whole wiki.

Does anyone know if it's possible to access these library recordings?

Alan