Did JP ever play 'Party Weekend' by Joe King Carrasco?

steve saipanda@...
Mon May 20 20:18:31 CEST 2013

Think these are the only known plays at the moment (four, two each from 1978 and 1980):

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?ns0=1&ns14=1&search=Joe+King+Carrasco+and+El+Molino&fulltext=Search&ns0=1&ns14=1&advanced=

So not to say that particular single didn't get played - we may know one day.