[peel] Did JP ever play 'Party Weekend' by Joe King Carrasco?

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Mon May 20 20:06:06 CEST 2013

Using my new-found Wiki search skills, I have found 5 matches for "Joe
King", but none including 'Party Weekend' / 'Houston El Mover'. Most of the
matches seem to be for a song called "Jalapeno con Big Red".

Alan