In concert 1980

MATB alan_l@...
Fri May 10 00:40:39 CEST 2013

Yep, that looks like the one I got recorded, 1974 rather than 1976... not that much of a surprise these days that the memory was 2 years out I suppose.

Hadn't come across the TVpopdiaries website, very impressive, cheers for that.

Just need to get some more solid info about that rogue buzzcocks show now!