Late 1990 Peel clip and Bowie In Concert

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Tue May 7 10:21:36 CEST 2013

Chris Franklin has posted links for Bowie at Milton Keynes 1990 over in
a Facebook group that some of you may know.

The concert is from 5th August but I can't date the broadcast other than
it must be later than September when the schedules changed to have Peely
after "In Concert" on Saturday nights. I can't find this show on the
wikia so hopefully the 2 minutes and 6 seconds of John Peel at the end
of the tape is previously unshared.....

For those who would like the whole thing including Bowie, here are
Chris' original links

Part 1 -  http://www.mediafire.com/?x2tnhydd2pu9xr8
<http://www.mediafire.com/?x2tnhydd2pu9xr8>   45:53min 105MB 320kbps

Part 2 -  http://www.mediafire.com/?z9i4pid7y6zsdkx
<http://www.mediafire.com/?z9i4pid7y6zsdkx>   45:42min 104MB 320kbps

and for those only interested John here is his bit from the end of the
tape

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2f8j2m0a9ys9w4o
<http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2f8j2m0a9ys9w4o>   2:06min 4.81MB
320kbps