New L Tapes uploads

februarycallendar februarycallendar@...
Thu May 2 01:52:46 CEST 2013

Many thanks for all of these; certainly a broad range of musical experiences lurking within them ...

Couple of dates: 'Kershaw in Malawi' is actually June 1993 (it was a two-part programme broadcast on 1st & 8th June).  'Mixing It' with the Rebirth Brass Band is 31st May 1993.  'Out on Blue Six' from tape L312 is 21st June 1993 (the solstice reference gives it away in the first seconds).

The 'Music in Our Time' recording (which would appear to cover the whole hour-long programme) is 21st February 1993 - but at my end it is simply one hour of silence, which none of the other files suffer from.  I'm aware it might not be the highest priority for many people round here, but is there any chance of re-upping a corrected version?

all the very best,
------
Robin Carmody (listening back to David Rodigan on 1Xtra ... mmmm)