[peel] 13th and 17th April 1989 Rich Tapes

apoplexia apoplexia@...
Wed May 1 11:48:13 CEST 2013

I don't imagine I'll enjoy listening to it one iota, but I've wanted to
hear this show ever since I read about it in a Gordon Legge short story.
Googling didn't tell me which one it was, but it did turn up this:

http://laurahird.com/showcase/gordonlegge.html

A play he wrote about people trying to compose a message to post after
Peel's death.