[peel] Re: 10th January 1989

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Mar 30 20:50:20 CET 2013

Uploading the 1987 show to the Mooo, will update links later.

The Mooo belongs to Branko of this parish, I don't know much about the
technical aspect but a few of us have ftp accounts on it allowing show
uploads.

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alan
Ford
Sent: 30 March 2013 08:46
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: 10th January 1989

I thought the 1st Gore session was their best, and is still one of my
favourites ever. Neither the original show (4/11/87) nor the repeat (23/11)
are available, but the session itself is.
Has anyone got this show, which includes a track from their album?
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/29_July_1987

Is it possible to do searches on the mooo?

And can someone remind me what the mooo is? Is it a privately-owned server?

Alan