[peel] Re: 10th January 1989

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Sat Mar 30 09:45:50 CET 2013

I thought the 1st Gore session was their best, and is still one of my
favourites ever. Neither the original show (4/11/87) nor the repeat (23/11)
are available, but the session itself is.
Has anyone got this show, which includes a track from their album?
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/29_July_1987

Is it possible to do searches on the mooo?
And can someone remind me what the mooo is? Is it a privately-owned server?

Alan