Rich 160

mr_maudlin markc63@...
Tue Mar 19 21:44:51 CET 2013

When I picked the tapes up from Rich he mentioned that, included in the bundle were some mix tapes, which I took to mean they contained his favourites from the unedited show tapes. (On his original post I think he just listed the unedited shows). So I think there will be some duplication of material within the 216, though that might help if you have quality issues with some of the cassettes. I did play one of the mix tapes and it did have Peely's intro and outro to each track. The mix tapes are probably the ones you mention that have a date but not the year (I did try and work out the naming convention on the mix tapes but it flummoxed me - but then again I failed to even count them properly...)

I spent £45.90 on postage (24.50+21.40) and it would be good to get some of that back (don't mind leaving some of it as a donation to the group). Is it Rocker that holds the funds?

Looking forward to reliving 1989-92 over the next few months.

Cheers
MarkC